Thursday, February 18, 2010

Seriously? WINGS?!?!

I... can't... believe it...

They added WINGS to the game!

At least, according to other bloggers they did. Unless it's on the test realm... grr, I would be SO mad if it were...

I can NOT believe they add wings right after I run out of Crowns! I only have around 100 something. That's a LONG way away from the 7000 they're on sale for...

Ugh. I. NEED. CROWNS!

I need them not only for wings, but for a HOUSE! I'm DYING to buy the Storm house! It's so beautiful. Or the Myth house. Or just the Ice. Or even Death, for Laura. I really wish you could buy Crowns with gold, lol.

WAIT!

I wonder if you can buy the wings with gold? O: I hope so! And if it IS so, then I hope it's for less than 20000 gold, cuz' that's all I have now!

Well... I'll have to go on tommorrow to check, because I'm typing Part 12 now. I can't wait for tommorrow to tell Sydney that the wings came out on her birthday!

Oh, right.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEY JADEHAMMER!

Hmm, I thought you used to be able to make text bigger... but I guess not...

You know, Sydney is my BEST friend in real life. And she's the Fire Seeker. So... wish her happy birthday! :D

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SYDNEY,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, wings are Crowns only, though according to the folks at W101 Central the Jade Oni has dropped a few of them. At least you can use gold for the school houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, WildRose. I'll tell her you did that. ;)

    Thanks, Sierra! I guess I'll have to try and farm Jade Oni. It's too bad I really have nothing else but that to farm him for. I already have his sword, and I have the pet he supposedly drops...

    And, mega? ME TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got bat wings. Some random person at someone's house gifted them to me.

    ReplyDelete