Friday, February 26, 2010

For once, I have LOTS to say!

RANDOM SCREENSHOT TIME!














That was fun...

Lolz, I have LOTS more... but I think that is enough randomness for one day!

Did you see that one when I have open my bank, with Spike's Amulet of Smitting or whatever? That's the glitch I talked about forever ago! It was no trade, no auction, no sell, no... a lot of stuff...

Anyway...

NEWS FLASH!

Guess what guess what guess what?!?!?

I FINISHED PART THIRTEEN!

Yeah... in the Tale of Sierra WinterBreeze, I already finished Part 13 irl... but according to my Word Document, I'm not even halfway through Part 12... xD

Ooh, I LOVE the ending of Part 13. But I don't like how the Past Seekers turned out. They sound weird...

OTHER NEWS!

Um... I learned Text Art, like Sarah SpiritHeart was talking about! Well, KIND OF. I taught it to myself, so it's not very good. xD I spelled Zelda, though, because I remembered someone else doing it for a walkthrough. I can't put it on here, for some reason - it looks a WHOLE lot different in a Word Document than on a blog post!

OTHER OTHER NEWS!

Hmm. Well, how about the poll? I DIDN'T PUT PART 12 AS AN OPTION SO EVERYONE WOULD CHOOSE IT! xD I just find it really, really funny that everyone seems to like Part 12 EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T PUBLISHED YET! Oh well. If you like it... I guess you just like it. And for the six or so people who haven't read my story? DO IT. NOW. *waits* ...Nvm. Don't feel like waiting. At least you voted on the poll. xD


And... I have no other news. But I'm going to post more screenshots on my next entry.

...Maybe...

4 comments:

  1. The party is 9 AM in the morning tommorrow, meet in fire tower, wu realm, area 1. If you don't show up, well, we'll figure something out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO NOT PUBLISH: I'm thinking of starting a blog where a whole bunch of wizards come together and author it as one. Would you and Rowan like to join? I'm calling on a BUNCH of people, so you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment on the 8th picture: I remember that. I think. Or do I? Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i remember that one picture. that was a LONG time ago :P

    ReplyDelete