Thursday, February 25, 2010

Am I missing something here?

First of all: no comments? Where did everyone go? I haven't had comments for... three days? Or was it two... or one... O.o

Second: What are all the other bloggers talking about? Destiny said something about all the bloggers meeting in one spot. How come I wasn't invited? :(

Third: I don't have people bothering me about Part 12 anymore! Yayz! Wait... but they're my motivation. People who annoy me are the only reason I write... xD

Fourth: I am NEVER going to get Laura to Grandmaster...

Fifth: Uh... I guess there is no number five, lol. Just trying to think of something to add...


So. Yeah. I think Alia's back to blogging, from the looks of it. Haven't checked yet... ugh... I'm so bored... xD

I need Crowns!

I want wings, and a house! SOOOO BADLY! I hope they fix the drop rates soon... unless they already have... O: I am SO outdated.

10 comments:

  1. ok, i don't know what to say. its me, the long ago forgotten Emma Dawnrider. i would say soemthing but you'd just ignore me. you said you needed a comment, so heres one.
    good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think that's my party in Nightside. Weird, but I didn't know I was being viewed. Anyway, all the blogggers can come, and well, ANYBODY CAN COME! Thats the beauty of it. So...yeah. March 3rd, be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to get on W101 more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog every day, and when will you post part 12 on the creative writing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. your driving me nuts! i've read all of the 11 parts! the wait for part 12 is making me crazy! reading the previews are making it even harder to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry! I'm trying to get Part 12 wrote. I dont go on Wizard101 anymore much... and I don't write much, either...

    Snuffles/Emma, I won't ignore you! Don't say that! Why don't you start up a conversation? And thanks for posting!

    I'll try to be there, Amber... maybe... xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. MWAH HA HA HA HA I EM DA ANONYMOUS USER WHICH PUT ALL DOES EBIL COMMENT BOUT DA W101 WINGS GLITCH ON NATILIE MOON BLADE

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH NOES! He said EBIL! He must mean what he says! EVERYBODY RUN!!!!

    ...Ebil is an awesomeful word. And it reminds me of a game I use to play... Adventure Quest... hmm... :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMAO EBIL ftw has you checked out teh links yet
    its fine if ya havent, any Q's? I'll answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol. I really don't care if you don't show up, because it's my first time trying this, and there is no garuntee that people will show up.

    ReplyDelete