Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sorry for not telling you!

So on Tuesday morning, I was in SUCH a hurry. I'm rushing to get packed for my trip, AND trying to do last-minute things on Wizard101 Central on my DSi Browser, trying to get the word out that I'll be on vacation. So I finally get everything out on both Wizard101 Central AND Legend of Zelda.com, and we get on the road. Just as I'm sighing with relief, I realize that I totally forgot about my blog!

Sorry 'bout that. XD

Yeah, I was on vacation. It was lots of fun, got to see family that I hadn't seen in a long time. But... I REALLY didn't write at all during that time. I suppose I should get started, huh? I'm nearly done. Except I hit a HUGE roadblock. Something I really hadn't forseen in my story. I mean, I was planning everything out, right to the very last detail. And now... I'm stuck. Sigh...

Anyway, late Happy New Year! Thanks to some new people, now I have TWELVE Followers! Yay!

By the way... I suppose I'll post another preview up here, probably one in Rowan's point of view. Just 'cuz I'm bored and don't want to write anymore, lol.

4 comments:

  1. Uh...No one really cares if u went on vacation :P
    So dont worry about not posting it.. U did us a favor

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.- If you're going to be like that, then I might as well say that no one cares whether or not you care if I went on vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi im ellie pixie level 33 life BIG fan of tokyo mew mew,cats,ur stories(and mostly anything about japan-nya)i luv ur stories SOOOOOOOOOO much ( and by the way nya means moew in japanese-nya)pls keep writing-nya

    ReplyDelete