Friday, January 29, 2010

The Seraph's Apprentice

I'm thinking about writing a story of my own. If I do it's going to be called The Seraph's Apprentice. Here's my prologue, give me your thoughts and tell me if I should continue it. Thanks!
The Seraph's Apprentice
Prologue

“Wha-What’s happening to her?”I was standing in front of the dying Seraph, bewildered. Lady Oriel has never looked this way before, gray ruffled feathers with amazingly pale white skin.
“Go…Find…Her…” she gasped.
“What? Who?” I questioned.
“Her…” Lady Oriel was breathing hard. I stood there, hesitating.
“Go!”
“Wha-“
“GO! My… life… is…short…”
“Don’t die!”
“It... is time!” Light surrounded Lady Oriel, and then she faded away into nothingness.No one spoke as I burst into tears, but why has Ambrose brought me to witness the Seraph’s death?

5 comments:

  1. It's amazing if you go on with it can i be in it pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesomely cool! I'll send my army of squirrels on you if you don't continue it! But seriously, it's really good. I think you should go on with it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! Rowan, beware! The army of squirrels is made from pure cuteness... the kind, sweet cuteness of adorable animals...

    *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muahaha! Oh, and did I mention they're rabid? Yes, that's right. Snuggly, cuddly, rabbit *cough, rabid* squirrels. They may look horribly cute, but that's not the worst part. They're plotting against us! Just when we turn our backs.. they'll take over the world! =O

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Know Who I Am By Reading This (megawizard)February 20, 2010 at 4:58 PM

    KITTIES WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD BEFORE YOUR SQUIRRELS!!

    ReplyDelete