Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I've GOT to change that header!

First of all, I apologize profoundly numerous times for not coming on recently. As I have explained in multiple of the past posts, I haven't been as interested in Wizard101 since I turned Grandmaster and am currently becoming more and more addicted to Legend of Zelda games. Actually, another favorite pasttime of mine is now making YouTube videos. Now that I can get the videos off my cell phone converted into useable files compatible with Windows Movie Maker, I've began updating my YouTube account more.

Now that that's out of the way, I can tell you why I titled this post the reason I did. Everytime I go to this blog now (which honestly, isn't very often anymore) I look at that terrible job of putting all the Seekers together that I did in Paint before we had Photoshop. I've had it since I started this blog, which was forever ago. I think it was during Part 8, actually. Or Part 9. Not sure which. Still, those were a while back. I'm begging my awesome sister, Rowan WillowLeaf, to use her fantastic graphic making skills to make me a header. However, with her signature and avatar shop on Wizard101 Central, she's super busy and never has time for my petty requests. I also wish she'd make me a new avatar/signature combination, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon...

Talking about which part I was writing back then reminds me that I have to work on Part 11 more. To all those great authors out there, do you ever get stuck when writing? Do you ever not know what to write? Or, more frequently, it happens to me that I know what I want to happen, I just don't know how to do it. If this has never happened to you, you can't begin to imagine how frustrating this is! It's going on right now, and that's why part 11 isn't done yet. I just want to end this stupid, frustrating chapter, and I can't! Every ending I can conjure up comes out either terribly long and dragging on, or horribly abrupt and short. There's nothing I can do to come up with a better end. I'm incredibly tempted to post the few paragraphs or so before this, and you guys can decide what happens, or at least give me ideas. Would you help me like that, or would you find it boring?

...And is anyone still reading this blog, anyway, or am I totally all alone?

That would be the end of my post, but I also have to say I'm sorry for not being my usual hyper self. I'm extremely tired, and I feel like I'm in my Sierra WinterBreeze writing-mode, meaning I'm using larger vocabulary, italics to stress words, paragraphs when needed, correct spelling and grammar, and no smilies! Although I like the smilies. Maybe I'll use just one... :)

4 comments: