Friday, January 8, 2010

I think it's time for a change!

As you may (or may not) know, my sister, Rowan WillowLeaf, A.K.A. Leafeon, is an AWESOME computer graphic maker. In fact, she won a contest irl for a dragon she made only with Microsoft Paint. Recently, she joined my little blog here, becoming a contributor. So now I am asking her to put her awesome graphic making skills to the test. She is going to make a new banner for the blog!

I was also considering changing the blog title a bit. You know, something more generic. Something that could be any Wizard101 blog, not just something about a story. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I like it :) hmmm how bout Tales from a star theurgist? Just spitballing here :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for adding me on you tube and keep up your great story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... I am NOT a Theurgist, Eric... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tales of someone who rocks and her OLDER sister :)

    ReplyDelete