Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I'm somewhat late (by one day) but MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

And forget about the Christmas party. I'll just have to do one for my sister's birthday in March instead (shh, don't tell Rowan!).

By the way, as WildRose has already figured out, Rowan is now officially a contributor to this blog! But she never bothers coming on. I doubt you'll see a post from her anytime soon... but who knows? She may surprise me for Christmas!

Remember when I said I had no Crowns? ...Well, I was exaggerating. NOW I have no Crowns. I bought that Christmas robe and then went to fight Malistaire with Rowan and Samuel. I was so desperate to get my GM robe, I spent every last bit of my Crowns on his second chance chest. I now have 130 Crowns. Sigh... that's not going to get me a school specific house! And I didn't get my school robe, either. :(

Well, I suppose I'd better go moderate the comments on my other blog and make a new post on there! Remember... Happy Chrismahanukwanzamas! XD

1 comment:

  1. :) O AND YOU WON MY POLL NOW I HAVE TO LIKE DO A PAGE ABOUT YOU SO TELL ME ABOUT YOU PLEASE:)

    ReplyDelete