Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm not very happy with the internet company at the moment!

If it seems like I haven't been on as much lately, I have a good reason. For some reason, our internet, phone, AND television service, which are all provided by the same company, are having problems. Our internet and phone just stop working so suddenly, and we can't find any way to fix it. Even now I'm somewhere else. I'm not at my house at the moment, I'm on a laptop. Our TV isn't so bad - it still works, but the picture keeps messing up every once and a while. So... I haven't been able to do much except my video games.

I HAVE been writing though, and I am pleased to say that I am finished writing part 12 in my notebook! Now I just got to type it, edit it, and send it in! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment