Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Darn... I ran out of Crowns!

Like the title says...

Apparently (by reading Alia's blog) the stuff has gone live. And because I'm not one of the super lucky people with over 100,000 gold or however much it costs, I will probably end up having to use Crowns. And, uh... I kinda spent them all on my witch costume and mount...

Maybe I just have to save more. I keep buying new housing items at the Bazaar, lol. I still have over 20,000 gold, I believe. I should do the good quests that give you money. Not only then will I become Grandmaster, but become rich, too! :D

Btw, on my Grandmaster update, I did another quest, and I NEED LESS THAN TWO-HUNDRED EXPERIENCE! YAYAY!

1 comment:

  1. If you want gold just repeatedly complete dungeons in MS and DS. That's what I did to get max gold. (150,000 is the max) I also sold the items I didn't need for gold. Hope this helps you get closer to max gold! :P

    ReplyDelete