Sunday, December 13, 2009

Half a bar left!


Take a good look at this picture (make it bigger by clicking on it - makes it easier to read). What does it tell you?
Three things:
One - I finally decided to Dragonspyre because one of my friends said they'd help me.
Two - I got a new furniture item! Yay! XD
Three - I ONLY HAVE HALF A BAR LEFT UNTIL I'M GRANDMASTER!
Sooooooooooooooo close!!! I'm going on the game NOW to level up! In fact, the game is open as I am typing this! I'm listening to DS music! XD
I'll most likely be a GM next time I post here! Well, except for the fact that I have to go to the library in fifteen minutes. Hmm... how much can I get done in fifteen minutes...

4 comments:

  1. alia is catching up with you she now has 9 to your 11

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCKY! xD i want to be a grandmaster sooo bad! if i had two more days..i swear..ugh :P

    ReplyDelete