Monday, June 6, 2011

Posting just to post.

Because I'm bored.

Because I feel bad about abandoning this blog for so long.

Because I don't think my blog is being fair to the people following it.

Because I wonder if people actually care about what I'm writing.

So! ...Uh... I don't know what to post. I really don't. So... how are you, reader? Are you doing all right?

What's that? You came to this blog to hear about The Tale of Sierra WinterBreeze? Oh, you wanted to hear about Wizard101? Well, I'm sorry. But I haven't been writing Wizard101 fan fiction, nor have I played the game recently. I've been on Central PLENTY of times... does that count?

Oh my gods I'm so bored and anxious to hear E3 news...

Um...

You know what? I'm going back to writing TToSW. XD

You are free to label this post as "whatever" because that's definitely what I think of it...

2 comments:

  1. Nah, your fine....



    your interview that i had with you is posted......

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Hilarious, Sierra! For a minute, I thought it was going to be part 15. Oh well. Guess my thoughts were wrong.


    -Wolf Shadowgem, level 60 Necromancer and author

    ReplyDelete