Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good news, great news, and AWESOME news!

Good news: I got a 95% on my Midterm! I get computer this Spring Break! WOO-HOO!
Great news: I'm going on Wizard101 tommorrow! And I'm gonna take LOTS of screenshots!
Awesome news: I FINISHED PART TWELVE! O:

I'M NOT KIDDING!

I'd post it here, but... do you REALLY want me to? I'm dead serious. It's 68 pages, 24,544 words, 133,013 characters ALONE -.-

NOW do you think I should split it into two parts?

Well, if I get enough people wanting me to post it here, I might. Ugh, the italics and stuff won't be there, though, and all the paragraphs will be screwed up.

For people not following my story - I'll have some good ol' adventures with Laura DarkGlen tommorrow! That is... if I remember. xD

6 comments:

  1. I would flip the "great news" with "surprising news".

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o Err.. split it into two parts XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. it would be nice if part 12 was posted on the creative writing by now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a midterm, yet. You're getting a computer? Sweet.
    Yeah! Idk when I'll be back on. *Shrug*
    68 PAGES! That's a lot!!! Goodness me you write a lot. I could never write that much without getting distracted. The most I've ever gotten is 36. Which is good, but... 68!!?? Maybe you should split it into 2 parts. And yes, you should post it up here. But I'll have to print it out to read it all, lol.
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah!:D please post it up please!!!*puppy-dog eyes *

    ReplyDelete